April 17, 2011

Spouting.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

  • I can't seem to find my Ballroom Dances DVD. Gah.

  • Just walked over a warm spot on the floor. I suspect that's where my cat has been sleeping for 7 hours. Great. Free heater. Not that we need it considering this hot weather.

  • Does anyone feel a sense of foreboding/fear/"Oh no, what did I do wrong now?" whenever their parents say "*insert your name*, come down for a moment, will you?" Gah. I totally do. Every time. Even when I am completely innocent, period.

  • I trawled my friends' profile. Some of them have totally lost weight. Total jealousy. Will work doubly hard to lose weight now.

  • While I was exercising this morning, one thought went through my head: "...I wonder when I can get my MUET results." I can't believe how eager I was. I mean, I thought that while my body was suffering. MUET's something, alright.



____________________________________





I love love love his genetics.


He is the result of...



This...






...plus this lecherous Sim who impregnated her.








Yayyyy!

2 comments:

Shafiq Azid said...

"...I wonder when I can get my MUET results."

That's what you get when you did just fine in an examination.

Faranza Syns said...

Noooh. Where got. I very very bad in english leh. So mafan la learn all this. My tongue pain wor have to say everything good good. xD