May 21, 2010

While we were making lurrrrrve...

As dictated by Faranza Syns

It was weird listening to the main actress for Carolina Moon say "making love" in a scared, anxious statement because how she said it was sort of like "making luuuuve". It seriously spoiled the whole scene.

But that aside, I digress. Tomorrow is the registration day for IIUM. The funny thing is, I haven't even finished packing. I've signed the contracts and agreements and the dastardly declaration form, but I haven't put all my stuff into my bag, nor have I completed the Personal Details Form... and I have to fill up two copies of it. Eeesh.

Seriously, I don't think I'm even mentally prepared for IIUM. I keep thinking "Hey... you have more than 17 hours left - what's the rush?" when really, in stark reality, I really don't have that much time to prepare, if I discount sleep.

Gah, I'm doomed.

*deep breaths*

Wish me luck for BEN, guys. I think I'll need lots of it. Lots, lots of it.

Oh, and as a silver lining of sorts, I think I can now proudly declare myself a legal user of the road. (translation: I finally got my P license. Whoot!)

1 comments:

UbatPensil said...

So glad I can meet u again there!
Though we meet only for a few time, at least I have someone to share with about many things when i'm stucked in the middle of strangers... =_=
Wish I can meet u again someday
Miss u :)