February 11, 2008

Hanamitchi Fell in Love

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Dear reader,

Regretfully I shall have to inform you that I have fallen in love... again.

This usually happens thrice a year, but sometimes the amount exceeds expectations. Oh, but the euphoria! Could I really be in love this time?

Of course, one usually needs a real human to fall in love with, but then again, it's still it, isn't it?

Imagine... a Dark-Hunter named Kyrian of Thrace. Ooh, be still my beating heart! Dream-Hunters could be nice as well... and Were-Hunters! My lord, sinful!

Oh, this is so sweet...

But then again, I'm a person who usually gives herself a self-respecting slap when she starts getting dribbly and salivates over dead, unalive, imagination-formed characters. And I just delivered that slap to myself a minute ago.

To think that the author that created these marvelous- wonderful! - creatures is actually very well reknowned. I envy her. She had such faith in what she wanted to do, what she knew she wanted...

Let's just say she helped me find my way. I lost track of myself -- couldn't decide what I wanted to write, who I wanted to write it for, what I wanted to bring across to my readers...

She helped me loads, in an indirect kinda way.

All hail the-creatures-that-go-bump-in-the-night!


0 comments: