December 5, 2008

Sweetie-kins

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I was bored.

Yes, I seem to be feeling a lot of that lately.

So, I decided to pester Shane.

Yes, Afzan, Yin, your Shane.



Me: Shane, sweetie~. How's the embarrassing video doing? XD

[hint: the video with three insanely, (seemingly) drunk and (suspiciously) high girls dancing to Bee Gees. Oh, the mortification.]

Shane: Good news. It's on YouTube.

*cue: jaw drop*

Me: Oii! What kind of a sweetie are you? That's it; I'm sooo haunting you in your dreams.

Shane: Kidding. Actually, I don't know what happened to it. Sorry. So, how's the hols been?

Me: Hmm, ok, I guess. I'm still agonising over my still-not-here results. You got yours? I haven't gotten mine.

Shane: What? You haven't gotten yours yet? And I thought mine was late. But mine was results for the year.

Me: I'm sooooo dead la, Shane. Miss me next year, kay? When you see me walk past, don't just ignore me. *grumble* I'll sure miss Alpha.

Shane: Awww.. dont' be sad, darlin'. It's gonna be okay. And how can I ignore you? You're Farhana. There's no way I can ignore you.

Me: Awww... you Sweetie.




Yes, ladies. Beware of Julian Shane. Innocent? He seems innocent, until he pounces like a tiger upon your unsuspecting heart.


_______________________________


This whole part below is dedicated to haranguing Tarrant.

How DARE you make me watch a video THAT SAD, TARRANT.



The End.


Yes, you're not worth wasting space for, you AS. XD haha.

_____________________________


I spent two hours adding tags for my previous posts. And OMG, I couldn't help but think...


My artworks are super.

Tsk. I can't help it. I love myself.

Haha.

Hey, you Stephanie Meyer die-hard fans out there: give me ten good reasons why I should read her book (besides the already cliched sentence of "Edward Cullen is hot!". You people use that expression to exhaustion.).

Make me swoon, make me crave.

Yes, I was talking about making me crave to read the book.

Get your mind out of the gutter.





Lusty wench? Now I'd like to hear that.
If you dare to get your balls cut off, that is.

0 comments: