December 28, 2008

Melting to The Floor

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Am somewhere else.

And at this place, tying to get a chance to use the computer is like battling a whole battalion of Seiyajins (Re: Vejiita-sei) and most probably all the Power Rangers combined.

Imagine you are 5.

Yes, it is tough to fight your childhood heroes. And it's just as tough to get a chance to even get near this darned computer.

_________________________


I was writing a songfic yesterday.

Tarrant: ?


He didn't know what a songfic was. I looked at the word and knew in a flash. And you, who have read extensively, couldn't hazard a guess? Tsk, tsk, you poor, poor thing.

The song fiction (a fiction based on the lyrics of a song, something along the lines of a fanfic, but with original characters and such) was based on Creepin' Up On You by Darren Hayes.

Kill me. So what if he's gay? He's one healthy, blue-eyed gay who used to be married to a woman. Ah, denial. I wonder if I'm gay. That'd be an interesting scene.

But never to come to life, sadly.

Will post the songfic soon. It's stalker-ish. That was the reason I chose the song in the first place. Interesting, no?

I'm going to research for a bit first though.

*grin*

______________________


Arrived here at around 2.

And Afzan, you know what you said to me? Something along the lines of "Chuck The Sims 2! Don't play it anymore!"?

Well, here, every single bloody laptop has the Sims 2. I think I nearly ran the other way, hollering and basically going stark raving mad when I found out. I'm bored. I don't need that kind of torture.

At least there's a Wii here. *grin*

Played "Bully" (bluekS Afzan) . And lookie! You can even be gay in this game!

... The main character (who was not-so-shockingly a guy) kissed another guy. If that's not gay, I'll grab Julia or Yin any moment now and ravish them (Aja's too delicate for that, and Afzan already swore to turn gay for me, so it's moot point. E Von's sensibilities will be, to put it simply, shattered).

Anyways, while I was playing, and watching other people playing, I seem to notice that my oh-so-comfy jacket was being passed around. And worn by different people every other minute. One said "Oh lookie, I'm a gangster!" while strutting around.

Possibly because I was playing around and acted as a gangster. =_='' My lesson in life. Kids these days take things at face value. Sheesh.

One wore it, claiming that it was cold.

....Yes, they just wanted a reason to wear the darned jacket.

*Sigh*

_____________________



H: U're weird... How can u get sick evrytime u step out of d state? Haiyo...

Me: =_="... Blame my sis. She was sick, now I'm infected.

H: Hey, don blame ur sis if u hv weak antibodies, ok.

Me: What kind of an affair are you? Next time, I'M siding with YOUR sister.


Yes, our relationship is pretty much like this. And he replies every other 30 minutes. Or one hour. *Sigh*.


Dive right back in.
Maybe you'll find that pearl you lost.

0 comments: