December 25, 2008

Salivary Exchange.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I just shoved many, many slices of Mr. Potato Crisps into my mouth and washed it down with a whole gulp of F&N's Strawberry carbonated drink.

Someone, slap me quick, because I feel I've slipped into blissful ignorance.

How can someone eat snacks and drink carbonated drinks at this un-Godly hour of the night? Granted, for some, 10 p.m. is merely the beginning of the night, but for boring old me, it's pretty much downhill starting 10 p.m. Unless I'm doing... productive stuff. *wink wink*

Ever since we came back from Pangkor, the refrigerator seems to be producing a never-ending supply of carbonated drinks. Just yesterday, I finished a whole bottle of rootbeer. Before you drop your jaw in awe, let me put forth the fact that I drank bit by little bit. For four days, no less. So the amount of sugar consumed per day was not too alarming beyond the average.

Just chatted with the cousin that I tried to give the cut direct during Pangkor. He... is full of bullshit. But funny and entertaining bullshit, so I forgive him. Haha. It's the first time we've spoken beyond the typical 30 seconds.

And what beautifully funny bullshit he spouts. I've been miss-calling him for days on end, just to annoy him. The other day, he picked up, but I hung up. And laughed my arse off. He sent a message asking who I was. Like heck I would spoil the fun and tell him.

But once I chatted with him, eventually we eased into the subject and yes, he does know now, who the supposed stalker is. He was pretty amiable about it. We even pretended that I wasn't the person and he still didn't know who it was.

I used to think he was an idiot. Just because he didn't get much for his SPM. But after talking to him, I guess I found that he had a wealth of humour to share, and noble, beating heart to boot. He's a good guy, is what I'm saying. He doesn't show it, but I can see his life experiences hurt him, and taught him lessons that he was not wont to forget. In true cousin style, he tried to guide me about life, being very subtle about it, showing cockiness. But I see through the bluster, dude. I'm in this business longer than you. Haha. But I'm finding that he is a truly good man, despite his... supposedly philandering ways.

And yes, Afzan, he and my brother are supposedly life-mates.


_______________________


I went online, and found out that my latest affair was online.

After he suddenly greeted me and said he had to go offline, that is.

I was like "You're ONLINE?!". He answered tersely that he had been online for quite a while. Yes, he seemed pissed. Then, he said "bye", unlike his usual "Bye, babe." Ah, I didn't notice that he was pretty upset then. Sorry, baby! How was I supposed to know you were online?

And, granted, we don't really have much time to chat, do we? I'm sorry.

So I texted him, and asked whether he was really angry at me. No, he wasn't, he said. Awww. Haha. He was just a bit upset. And he wasn't sure why. But he was pretty cheery sounding. Oh, my baby. I'm sorry. We'll chat tomorrow, kay? You can tell me what's wrong then.

What the hell. I'm writing this drivel on my blog? This is like suicide.




_________________________



I wonder what French-kissing is like. Sometimes I try to imagine someone's tongue in my mouth -- not so savoury, but when I get in the mood, I can imagine it might be a very heady feeling indeed. That is, if my partner can actually kiss to save a life.

Can you?

Exchanging saliva... that's one humorously unromantic way of putting it. Saw that line in one of the books. ... Ew.



Saying I don't miss it all is too big a lie.




Side 6: Buff Nail.

0 comments: