December 19, 2008

So long, and Goodnight

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I finally felt guilty enough about my EdBoard work that has been piling up until I decided from last night, before I went to bed, that I would finish it up the next day.

And of course, I forced myself to do so today.

I got online first though, and put my Display Message as:

"Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .::"


Yes, I was really hell-bent. I even turned off the english music that was blaring away and turned on Siti Nurhaliza. I can't write in Malay when I'm thinking in English. It just kills the poetry in the words.

And so I wrote down the venue, time, and date. But before I could even start on the actual report, guess who thought to be a smart-arse?

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

And yet you neglect to put up the Busy status.


Yes, our dear Tarrant. He just couldn't help himself. And yes, I did forget to put up the sign, but I thought the threat was good enough. Apparently not for a guy like Tarr.


Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

ah heck

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

tsk tsk.

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

=_=" u enjoy dying, tarrant?

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

I enjoy the experience of nearly dying,but not dying persay.

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

Not yet at least.

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

ah

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

haha

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

now shoo. i can't speak in english if i wanna write in BM

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

i'm even listening to BM music =_="

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

begitu teruk ke?

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

aduh, memang teruk

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

tak boleh berfikir dalam dua bahasa?

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

aduhai.

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

boleh

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

tetapi?

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

tapi hilanglah bahasa nan puitis di kala bertutur dan berfikir dalam bahasa yang berbeza

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

hahaha

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

*senyum*

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

hahaha

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

bahasa melayu aku sangat teruk la - tak dapat berbanding.

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

*syukur, tuhan~*

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

kau tetap tidakkan dapat menandingiku dalam arena ini

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

haha

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

aku rasa begitu juga.

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

T__T

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

awwww.... janganlah dititiskan air matamu kerna kehebatan diriku

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

XD

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

ish. perasan aje.

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

haha.


Yes, I was pretty happy with myself. Beating the old dude finally, at one thing.


-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

anyways, aku cakap dengan kau kemudian ok?

-Subpoena'ed- Woobles&Pouches says:

byeee

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

haha

Faranza Syns ::. Editorial Board work. Disturb me, and you die. Unless it's life-and-death. .:: says:

tata~

And so, I began typing away, and didn't stop (even to bathe.. yes, smelly me) until I finished all the reports that are due. And I lived happily ever after (and stopped blocking a certain someone. Sorry, babe. Haha)

The End.


This is what I call zoning in and not being distracted by so-called distractions. *Sigh*


Afzan, be 100% proud of me. And hey babes, the prize is...


If you lose, I want you to... whatever I tell you to do for the whole 24 hours. And if I lose...


Well, you decide. Haha. The negotiation is still on. ;p



The world was within his eyes. If only you could see.

0 comments: