June 4, 2010

Because he lives and loves to the fullest.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

LOL. My dad just forwarded me a link to my Uncle's (who's now actually 50 plus) youtube video account.

OMGAH, I rolled on the floor laughing at a short video clip he made of himself and his daughter lip-syncing to "Don't Lie" by the Black-Eyed Peas. The daughter is now only in form one, but the video was taken when she was in standard 4. Lol, in one part of it, it showed them both wiggling their bodies, dancing in the most cute manner to the song.

I can't believe Pak Teh (or some of us occasionally call him Uncle Malik) has time to do all these cute things. There was once he sang "Sway", and sounded a lot like Michael Buble. I was definitely awed.

Pak Teh is in some ways very awesome. But to know that he's already more than 50 years old, I sorta stopped short for a while.

I swear, he has the vitality of a someone much, much younger. I always think of him and my dad as being nearly the same age, but the age gap is actually very big. Of course, my dad is more handsome (ahem), but Pak Teh is still quite a catch (gah, these fair-skinned males. They turn pink when the sun hits).

I heard from mom that Pak Teh once never wanted to come back to Malaysia, wanting to spend his life in Australia, even after he has long finished his studies.

But I'm glad he came back. I would've been one awesome uncle short had he stayed there.

And of course, I'd probably never be able to see those videos coming up. xD

0 comments: