June 25, 2010

Awesome-possum!

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I think the impulse that I have to constantly be around awesome people has lessened lately. Because I'm already so awesome! =D

Lol. Masuk bakul angkat sendiri.

I used to feel so attracted to witty, humorous people, wanting to be close to them, to get to know them (and impulsively add them on Facebook. After either challenging them, or joking with them in comment boxes, of course. I'm no cheapo stalker), to drink in the essence of their joie de vivre.

But lately, since I seem to be constantly surrounded by that type of people without me even bothering to look for them, I don't feel the need to trawl profiles on Facebook to feel awesome (whoa, how much more Life-less can you be?).

Kudos go out to Madam Adibah: "I hate humans. I don't even like my husband. Don't worry. He knows it." - her Ta'aruf (introductory) speech for Oral Communications class.

Madam Azimah : "No, sister, BLEEP, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BLEEP AT THE F-WORD PART! Hahahahaha!" - to me as I read the character "Person" for Drama class on the drama Tape. I had forgotten to *BLEEP*, and said out the F-word with much passion instead. Well... I was on a roll. Couldn't stop myself. Haha.

Madam Anisah: the best Human Sciences teacher on earth. I like how she uses touch to make me feel good. ... That sounded wrong, but I meant it in the most platonic way possible. Haha.

BEN Core Course, Group 6: We are the Awesome Possum ;D




______________________________________



Madam Adibah says the funniest things. And sometimes without meaning to.

It was Oral Comm. (Public Speaking), and we were reorganizing the Speech Outline that Madam Adibah had jumbled up as an exercise. The speech was about a jump shot. Something related to basketball. Naturally, since the class has mostly girls, a lot of us got the answers wrong, but what the hey.



Madam Adibah: Alright, let's go through the answers. Oh, does anyone play basketball here?

Azham (Am): *silence*

Class: AMMMM!

Azham: *acts shocked*

Madam Adibah: Oh, so you play basketball, then?

Azham: *nods*

Madam Adibah: Hmmm... no wonder you're so long.

Zaffan: Soooo LONG.

Me: HAHA.



If you didn't get it, you'll never get it. ;)


_______________________________________


She also sometimes veers away from the main subject... and say some funny things without meaning to. Again. We were discussing Architects, blueprints, and how much it costs to just sign a blueprint (RM 5000!) and then somehow, we got to discussing her husband's snoring habits.



Madam: My husband snores. ALL THE TIME. There are people like that, you know. And there are idiots who married them.

Class: HAHAHAHA.



And there's also Zaffan (a girl, by the by) who always sits in front of me, and seems to be the only one besides me who understands the double entendres in Madam's words (ref: the "LONG" conversation above)

A few seconds later...



Madam: I like Sketchers. My husband has to wear Crocs though. He has big feet.

Zaffan: Whoa... BIG FEET *looks at me suggestively*.

Me: HAHAHA.



I love my class. It's just so awesome.

0 comments: