December 3, 2009

A not-so-good Tribute.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

I'm tired, but not brain-dead.

And definitely not too sodomized to turn down a bitching session.


Quotes:


#1:

On a dude who wrote: I'm starting to work tomorrow. I need luck.


Me: it's like saying "omg, i'm starting to pee now!"





#2:

Anonymous: What I don't get is that they go to international schools. How can they have such miniscule vocabularies? How can their grammar be so shitty, that a person suffering from diarrhea gets jealous?



Sometimes, I feel bad bitching about people. Yes, seriously, I do.

But when you sodomise the English language so badly, that even a lawsuit-smack on the face would be a paltry sort of retribution... you're really asking for it.

'Maybe' is NOT the same as 'may be', and you don't 'work drastically'. You react drastically, you make drastic decisions. You don't wake up one day and drastically go to work.

It was enough to make me say the F word. And I just told Tarr that I'm reforming.

Bah.

It's a sad, sad case we're reviewing. Sad, sad case.


Anonymous: Although i felt sort of intimidated (for god knows what reason) at first, but all i feel is hatred.

Me: Probably because Money = Status = Power = A sodomy case waiting to happen.







Bad, bad BAD wolf;
You should be ashamed of yourself.

0 comments: