August 27, 2009

Dishabille

As dictated by Faranza Syns

At 11.40 p.m.

Handphone rings.

Me: *answers* Hello?

H: Sorry, I wasn't online.

Me: Oh? No, no it's okay.




And we talked a while.

And then, all of the sudden,

H: Oh, look. My boxers has a hole in it.

Me: ... And you are telling me this, why?

H: Just telling you since I just realised it m'self.

Me: Let's make this conversation more interesting and I'll ask, "Where's the hole?"

H: ... Oh, I dunno.


And we talked again, of anything but his boxers.

And again,


H: *places receiver away from mouth, shouting to his sister* Wait a second-- I'm naked!

Me: *chokes* You're naked?!

H: It's partially true.

Me: You called me while you're NAKED?

H: ... Well...




I guess that was payback for all the times I told him "Oh, wait a second. Lemme put some clothes on."

Touche, babe.




____________________________________


The best thing about older brothers?

They bribe you. A lot.

Reasons?

"Do my chores for me, please. I beg you."

"Shh, don't tell anyone about this."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do it."

"Farhana, do you want to earn RM 10 top up for Celcom?"

Which idiot would decline that offer?



Suppose there's no tomorrow;
You'll still not look my way.

1 comments:

Afzy said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
puasa hana PUASA!!