June 2, 2009

Ignore this post if you don't love me.

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Suppose it'll be easier if it were a clean break?

It's a good enough theory for bones.

I want to pout and say that it's not fair, but I really don't want anyone to crack the age-old adage (the one along the lines of "if your friends had to run around naked, would you want to do it too?"). I might just bin-smack someone over that.

My shoulder-blade is hurting again. I'm starting to think that it's psychological.

I need a break.

Vince, help. Chi, help.

I need either one of you.

Or maybe I just need a hug. Chi, abandon Milan and Cork. I need you here.

Too bad you've summer school, Vince. It's not fair. I need a cuddly teddy.

A big one.

Oh my, making fun of you somehow made me smile.

I wanna go see Texas.



If I could be robotic,

Things would be really dreary.

0 comments: