February 24, 2009

Why It's Hard to Forget

As dictated by Faranza Syns

Because you agonise over it in your semi-conscious mind. David Archuleta, get over that girl. She's not worth your time. And she's with 'him' now. Suck it up and be a man. Stop singing A Little Too Not Over You so that I can actually fit something useful in the spot where your voice is currently reverberating.


_________________________



The Conspiracy Theories of Nursery Rhymes:


On Jack and Jill

Jet: Eh, how does the song go? Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water. Jack fell down and.. broke his crown and... and...*struggles to remember*
Me: Jill came something after.
Amanda & Kess: Came tumbling after, right?
Me: Mmm, yeah!
Jet:... How come Jack broke his crown?
Me: Because he came tumbling down?
Jet: Maybe he tried to rape Jill and she punched him, so he broke his crown and fell down.
Me: *speechless*



I think I naturally assumed that the two were siblings. Good Lord, to think that JACK, good ol' Jack, tried to rape Jill. Unbelievable.


The conversation that would've taken place had I not lost my wits:

Me: Then why did Jill come tumbling after?
Jet: Maybe she realised she killed him so she got shocked and fell down as well.
Me: Or maybe she wants to hurry and bury his body so she slipped down the hill.



Our minds these days are just so twisted and so full of doubt and cynicism over the human race it's actually funny.

And Tarrant actually wonders why I have so many conspiracy theories in my head. Really, when you can't even trust the walls not to speak...


___________________________


Antigens and antibodies. You are fascinating. Really, you are. You intrigue me.

And why are people so noisy during Biology class? I don't get it. Granted, it can get boring, but seriously, I was pretty entertained during Bio class. All you have to do is ask Pn. Ju for details. Biology is -- God forbid the use of this cliche! -- fun, if you know how to make it fun for yourself. And of course, if you are inordinately interested. Mmm hmm.

I was very interested.

But since I am queasy and my biology marks are *shudder*, I don't think I'll be a doctor.

We'll see how it goes, eh?



There's nothing wrong with your heart.
It's just growing stronger after a fall, that's all.

0 comments: